Vegan lentil and vegetable coconut korma...

Hold onto your hats - two posts in the space of a week!
But there is a reason.
The other day I made a delicious supper, using mainly store cupboard ingredients, plus seasonal veggies. It was such a good recipe that I wanted to make a note of it before I forgot.

I came across the recipe in a copy of Vegan Food and Living 
I cannot resist a good food magazine.
I am that person loitering in the magazine aisle of the supermarket flicking through the latest publications!
This recipe was in the September issue of said magazine.


It was also a good opportunity to use some of the Hokkaido squash from the allotment.
Once again the winter squash have done well and we have harvested about 8 beautiful saffron coloured pumpkins.

I tweaked the recipe slightly, adding some lemon juice to add a welcome zing to the sauce.




Quick, easy, delicious and all cooked in one pan - perfect!

Speak soon.

Annie 

x



Comments

Post a Comment