windowsill allotment



Ok, so enough is enough - I'm ready to throw off  winter's woolly blanket now.
 
I have some daffodils on the dining room table and their sunshine colour is putting a skip in my step and making me restless.



 
 
I want to start growing things again!
 
 
But until I can get down to the real allotment, I thought I would make an allotment on my windowsill.
 
 
So, I've planted trays with broccoli and beetroot seeds and I'm going to grow some micro-veg.
 
 
 
I have a vision of harvesting tiny vibrant shoots in a few days time to sit atop a salad or sandwich.
 
 
We shall see - I will keep you posted!






Comments

  1. I was just thinking today that I want to start planting up my veg beds again. I was planning what I would put in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good way of satisfying your green-fingered urges. I know what you mean about getting restless - too much time spent indoors looking out at a soggy garden & wanting to get out and potter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh my herb labels make an appearance!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment