coffee and walnut muffins

 Here in the UK spring is upon us. Tomorrow marks the Spring equinox.

We've had some beautiful warm weather lately and I've been in the garden and on the allotment tidying and preparing for the up coming growing season.

Following Monty's advice I'm going to sow some salad leaves in a trough in our greenhouse. ( the greenhouse was a project which mr digandweed and I worked on during the first lockdown ) and I'm off out in a bit to buy some seed potatoes for chitting.

But if you are looking for a treat to enjoy with a your morning ( or afternoon ) cuppa, may I suggest these coffee and walnut muffins.

It took several attempts to hit upon what I felt was a delicious muffin recipe. 
 They were given the thumbs up by older daughter and little granddaughter F and even smaller granddaughter P!

I hope you enjoy them too.
















Wishing you a good weekend.

Speak soon

Annie

x

And just in case you missed it last time, here is the link to the fundraising page for my recipe book

A Year in my Fenland Kitchen



Comments