Christmas countdown week 2









 

So how are your festive preparations going? 
Are you snowed under ( metaphorically speaking!) or fully in control, on the downhill slope, so to speak?

We are off to see Father Christmas today with not-so-tiny girlie, and her baby sister, though I am informed by our girlie that this is not the real Father Christmas. He's far too busy at this time of year to be meeting and greeting and employs Father Christmas look-a-likes to do that for him.
Still real Father Christmas or not, I can't help but feel a little childlike excitement creeping up on me!
Any Santa sightings where you are?


If you've room in your schedule at this busy time of year, here is the second in my series of quick festive nibbles.
These toasted caramelised nuts are delicious and can be flavoured in two ways, either salty and spicy or sweet with a hint of cinnamon. 














Perfect for snacking and sharing!

Speak soon.
Annie
x


Comments

  1. I'm not a huge lover of nuts but these look delicious and very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture. They look so tempting. I'd eat the lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment