Christmas countdown week 3


There's just over a week to go until the big day. Our girlie is counting off the days with her Advent calendar and excitement is mounting.
The trip to see Father Christmas went well and everyone, including bigger people, had a lovely time.

How are preparations going with you?
If you still have time ... or energy left, these quick no bake morsels make a delicious sweet, and reasonably healthy treat.











I noticed when checking my weather app earlier, that there is a snow symbol for 25th December in our area.
Wouldn't that be wonderful! Just a light dusting to cover everything in sparkling white would be perfect.
Maybe, just maybe!



Speak soon
Annie
x


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it's a shame we won't be able to share them over the festive period. Maybe another time x

      Delete
  2. It's amazing that Christmas is coming this week. I'll do a bit more baking and gift wrapping later in the week, but I'm mostly all ready, I think. The chocolate and cranberry slices look amazing! My favorite combination. Happy almost Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia. And happy Christmas too.

      Delete

Post a Comment